Taking Care of You: Body Mind Spirit
Learn about stress reduction strategies for parents and other community adults.
Upcoming Community-Based Workshops
To be determined
Taking Care of You is a research-based, 4-week program that offers practical strategies and experiences to help people deal with the stress in their lives. Managing life’s challenges in healthy ways allows participants to take better care of themselves and their overall health. Each week explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflection and activities. Participants will consider ways to:
- Become more aware of the mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier person: body * mind * spirit
- Respond versus react to the stress in life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Find ways to bring more joy into life
- Simplify life
- Live more in the moment
Taking Care of You is being offered through Jackson County UW-Extension and Together for Jackson County Kids through grant funding from the Healthier Wisconsin Partnership Program.
Contact Monica Lobenstein, Youth & Families Educator, Jackson County UW-Extension
715-284-4257 (711 Wisconsin Relay) or firstname.lastname@example.org.