The Jackson County Extension Office has two conference rooms available to use as meeting spaces.
Room reservations need to be made at least 48 hours in advance by calling the Support Staff at the Jackson County Extension Office at 715-284-4257 ext. 501. Reservations can only be made during official business hours of the office and can only be made through the Support Staff. Educators do NOT reserve rooms for groups or organizations.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
The Extension Office is a county building and we are happy that we have the opportunity to offer these rooms to groups and organizations to use if they need it! Priority of space is given to Extension Educators if they have an event/activity/meeting to host. All reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
(Due to limited staffing, a back up plan is recomended for your reservation.)
Rooms to Reserve
The Jackson County Extension Office has two spaces that can be utilized (both are handicapped accessible):
- Coulee Meeting Room – The main level conference room
- This room can only be used during Jackson County Extension Office business hours
- Jack Pine Conference Room – The downstairs conference room
- This room can be used during business hours. For after business hour use – Couny Policy states that an employee (Educator) must be present in an after hours meeting. The group needs to coordinate with an educator if they want to use the room after hours
Both are reserved through following the steps below.
Steps to Reserving a Space
- Contact the Support Staff at the Jackson County Extension Office at 715-284-4257 ext. 501 during business hours
- Educators do NOT reserve rooms for groups or organizations
- State that you would like to reserve a room for your organization
- Ask if the room you would like is available
- What day(s) do you need it?
- What time do you need it? (Start and End time of event/meeting)
- Provide your name and number
- Verify the space is reserved
If you have any change in the date or time of the event you reserved you MUST contact the Extension Office immediately