The Jackson County Extension Office has two conference rooms available to use as meeting spaces.
Room reservations need to be made at least 48 hours in advance by calling the Support Staff at the Jackson County Extension Office at 715-284-4257 ext. 501. Reservations can only be made during official business hours of the office and can only be made through the Support Staff. Educators do NOT reserve rooms for groups or organizations.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
The Extension Office is a county building and we are happy that we have the opportunity to offer these rooms to groups and organizations to use if they need it! Priority of space is given to Extension Educators if they have an event/activity/meeting to host. All reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Rooms to Reserve
The Jackson County Extension Office has two spaces that can be utilized (both are handicapped accessible):
- Coulee Meeting Room – The main level conference room
- This room can only be used during Jackson County Extension Office business hours
- Jack Pine Conference Room – The downstairs conference room
- This room can be used during business hours and after business hours.
Both are reserved through following the steps below.
Steps to Reserving a Space
- Contact the Support Staff at the Jackson County Extension Office at 715-284-4257 ext. 501 during business hours
- Educators do NOT reserve rooms for groups or organizations
- State that you would like to reserve a room for your organization
- Ask if the room you would like is available
- What day(s) do you need it?
- What time do you need it? (Start and End time of event/meeting)
- Provide your name and number
- Verify the space is reserved
If you have any change in the date or time of the event you reserved you MUST contact the Extension Office immediately
How to check out a key for your reserved room?
If you have reserved the Jack Pine Conference Room for after business hours you will need to pick up the key to get in the building after hours.
Steps to checking out the key:
- The key must be picked up during business hours from the Support Staff
- You can pick up the key no earlier than 48 hours before your event/meeting
- Upon pick-up of the key you will receive the Jackson County Extension Office Checklist and be asked to sign this to verify you understand the guidelines and requirements of using the space
- You will receive a copy and the Extension Office will keep the original
How to return the key?
You will leave the key and the completed Jackson County Extension Space Rental Checklist in the locked dropbox by the front entry. You must return the key immediately after use of the space.