2019 Wisconsin Safe Operation of Tractor & Ag Machinery Certification Program
Dates/Times of program: June 18-20, 2019, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Tuesday – Thursday)
Place of program: Black River Falls High School agriculture room (use the greenhouse door)
Instructors: Brad Markhardt, Tom Dobbs, & Jamie Pfaff
Youth that should attend:
– any youth 12-16 years of age who will be operating tractors or self-propelled implements of husbandry on a public road under direction of their parent or guardian for work related to their family farm operation.
– any youth 14-15 years of age who will be employed or working without pay on a farm other than their family farm.
– any youth 12 years of age or older that desires tractor and machinery safety instructions.
**Parent or guardian is asked to be present for the first 20 minutes on
June 18th to know program requirements.**
Students should also bring:
– an emergency phone number
– $25.00 per participant (cash or checks payable to UW Extension)
– alert the instructors of any special needs of the youth(s)
– students will need to bring their own lunch each day
– no sandals!
Please contact UW-Extension at (715)284-4257 with any questions.