Join Jackson County 4-H in three easy steps!
1. Look through the Jackson County Roster and find a club that: meets at a location, time and day of the month that works for you, has a project area of interest for your youth, or just is a great overall fit for you and your family. If you are having trouble deciding between clubs, contact the club leaders or the Extension Office to find out more information about the club projects and activities that they participate in during the year.
2. Contact the leader of the club you would like to join. Let the leader know you are interested in attending their next club meeting and confirm the time and location of the meeting.
3. Complete the enrollment process in 4HOnline. Please note that all enrollments are done in Wisconsin 4-H Online, you need a computer, internet access, a valid e-mail address and a web browser.
- Go to http://wi.4honline.com. Follow the instructions at the top of the page, you are ready to begin entering your family information.
- For more detailed information about how to enroll your family on 4HOnline please refer to the following help guide: Enrolling in 4-H Online as a new family
- If you do not have access to a computer or internet at home, fear not! The Extension office is happy to host you and provide you computer access for the purpose of enrolling in 4HOnline. Just call the office or email the 4-H Program Coordinator at least 2 days in advance so 4-H staff can be ready to help you. In addition, local libraries offer free computer use to cardholders – a great alternative if you are unable to make it down to the office!
Congratulations! You are now a Jackson County 4-H member!
4-H Member Re-Enrollment Process:
The re-enrollment process begins in September and ends on November 1st. If you have been in 4-H you will need to complete the re-enrollment process every year in order to stay classifed as a member. Here are the steps to completing the process:
- Log into 4HOnline with your family email and password.
- On the family home screen, click on the orange button labeled Continue to Family.
- On your Member/Volunteer list, find the family member you wish to re-enroll and click on Edit next to their name.
- At the bottom of the next screen, click on the button for Enroll for 2018-2019.
- You will now see Perosnal information that you entered when you first enrolled. Look over the information and make any corrections. When you are done, click on Continue.
- Next is the Additional Information screen where you will need to accept the agreements
and answer the Photo Release and Accommodations questions. ClickContinue when
- The Health Form for members is optional at enrollment, but you will be asked to
complete it in the future if you attend any overnight events. Completing this form at
enrollment will help streamline event preparation. Click Continue when done.
- If you are an adult volunteer and see the Volunteer Screening page, then it has been 4
years since the last time a background check has been completed. You need to check
over the answers to the questions and correct as needed. This page will only appear
every 4 years. Click Continue when done.
- On the Participation →Club Screen, confirm the correct club is listed. If you serve in a
volunteer role (but not as a project leader) click on Update to save the change. Click on
Continue when done.
- On the Participation → Projects Screen, confirm all the projects you are enrolled in are
listed. Add any missing projects. If you are dropping a project, click on Edit for that
project and then click on Delete. After making sure all your projects are listed correctly,
click on Submit Enrollment.
For more information about 4HOnline check out the following links: