The Shooting Sports project in Jackson County has instructional sessions and shoots that generally start in January and end in February. To participate in this project be sure to get on the email list and to contact the project leader, as there are a lot of different events and activities that take place for this project.
The Project Leader for Shooting Sports is Mary Blazek and she can be reached via phone at 715-284-4132 or via email at email@example.com.
Information For Resources:
- Wisconsin 4-H Shooting Sports – Basic Overview
- Competitive Shoots across Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Wildlife/Conservation Activities
- Certification Workshops to become a Shooting Sports Leader/Coach
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- Go Wild With Wisconsin Wildcards
- National 4-H Shooting Sports
- National Rifle Association
- National Shooting Sports Foundation
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Servic