Welcome to 4-H Cat Project! The Jackson County Cat Project is a part of the Small Animal Committee and we are hoping that this webpage will provide you with some helpful information about the project to get you started on the right foot!
Right now we do not have one project leader for the Jackson County Cat Project, so feel free to reach out the the Extension Office if you have any questions at 715-284-4257.
Interested in showing at the Jackson County Fair?
If you are interested in showing your wonderful cat at the Jackson County Fair, we want you to be prepared. To show at the Fair you need to meet the following criteria:
- Sign up for Cats Project when you enroll in 4H.
- Attend one (1) Small Animal Committee meeting.
- Attend one (1) Small Animal Workshop.
- Attend and participate in one (1) Small Animal fundraiser (either the Swap Meet or Auction)
- Make sure your cat has a rabies and distemper shot. (Have rabies shot certificate when at the Fair.) You will be turned away if you do not have the proper documentation.
Please watch this website for updates and changes.