The new 2018 edition of the Jackson County Plat Book will be available for purchase TODAY at the Jackson County UW-Extension office located at 227 S. 11th Street in Black River Falls, as well as Moe’s, Scholze’s, and the County courthouse. The books cost $35 each (+$8.00 to have it mailed).
The sale of plat books is a fundraiser for Jackson County 4-H, and it supports youth educational programs throughout the year.
Premium wall maps are also available. Traditional landownership maps by township and range, a landowner index for easy cross referencing, and other county information are all available in the new edition. This book features the new enhanced LiDAR aerial view maps opposite the landownership map pages, which is the 3D effect showing the actual topography of the land. Visit mappingsolutionsGIS.com for digital versions of Jackson County landowner maps. Mapping Solutions is the publisher.
Steps to follow if you request to have your plat book mailed verses picking them up at one of the distributors.
Note: a separate check to Jackson County UW-Extension will be required to cover the costs to mail the books.
STEP #1. INQUIRE WHAT THE CURRENT SHIPPING FEE TO MAIL A BOOK IS:
- (Call Jackson Co. UW-Extension 715.284.4257 Ext.#1 for most current shipping fee charge is)
STEP #2. IMPORTANT Include ALL (3) of the following:
- [ ] Include a check for cost of Plat Book(s) ($35.00 each) Make this check out to: 4-H PARENTS & LEADERS
- [ ] Include a SEPARATE check to cover shipping Make this check out to: Jackson County UW-Extension
- Note: The Plat books are a 4-H Fundraiser but Jackson County UW-Extension needs to be paid for mailing them out for 4-H.
- [ ] Include the address that you would like the Plat Book shipped to.
STEP #3. MAIL AN ENVELOPE WITH (2 checks & shipping address) to:
Jackson County UW-Extension
Attn: Support Staff (Plat Book Sales)
227 South 11th Street
Black River Falls, WI 54615